Thursday, January 1, 2009

Little decissions that will change your life

For a very long time now I have been told that i make decisions today that effect the rest of my life. That its not fair that i don't have the life experience to do so. But what is not enough recognized is how EVERYTHING changes your life. deciding to answer my phone even when i didn't recognize the number changed my life. Calling that number back and talking to that person changed so many things. I look back on many phone calls that changed things in my life. If i had not talked to Chris that night even when there was only one person i wanted to talk to. I would never have learned to trust him so much. I would never had become to close to him. He would have never become one of my best friends. I would not be dating him. If i had not gotten texting i would never have had that conversation which lead to may 2nd (the day of the biggest mistake of my life). But its SO much more then all of that. I meet my first best friend because she liked my shoes. If i had gotten diffrent shoes maybe I would have different friends. But this is deeper then just my life. If i had not become friends with her I would not have made other friends i made through my life. I would not have meet J. (not giving full name) I would not have stopped him from killing himself. But maybe he would have done it. Maybe he would have meet someone else. Maybe they wouldn't have sent him thousands of miles away. Maybe...Maybe...maybe...maybe.... but we have to look at where we are and not at what the could have beens right. But its strange to think that even right now... deciding to lay in bed and type this while watching a movie could be changing something in my life....

1 comment:

  1. Basically everything happens for a reason, if you wouldn't of met ---, then you wouldn't of been cautious of people who turn out to betray you. If you didn't meet ----, you wouldn't of learned to accept yourself as things you never considered about who you are. If you didn't meet me, you could of never helped me cope with ----, and ---. :]

    ReplyDelete