Sunday, January 25, 2009

open water

Two days ago i was accepted into Arizona State University...

a creative writing Major....

For months I have been scared out of my mind. All my life i have held some comfort in knowing where i was going that one year latter i would be here or there. But the unknown has scared me to death, not knowing where i was going. But now i do, sorta, I'm not sure that I will for a fact be going to ASU, but it is an extremely real possibility.

Where at a strange place in our lives... I like to sorta think of it as the in between...

the in between between knowing and not knowing

its a scary thought... its like standing in front of the ocean... you can see the surface... but you cant see whats under it all... and you can only see so far...

And here we are standing on the shore...

we can see a glimpse of where we are going... but we cant go for it.

all we can do is look out into the open water... and prepare to jump

1 comment: